Rosewood and Grace Monthly Goals for November 2017
Last month totally got away from me and I didn't do a goals post! That doesn't mean I didn't have goals for the month, I just literally forgot to post them! And if you couldn't tell by today's date – I almost forgot to do them again! Anyway, aside from the obvious goal for the month to “forget less,” here are the rest of my goals for the month of November. 🙂
- Post Consistently (2x/week). I've begun to get a little more consistent with my posts, even with unexpected trips and a sick kid thrown into the mix. For November, I'd like to continue in my consistent-posting efforts and post at least two times a week.
- Increase my page views. Since setting this as an official goal a few months ago, I've really been making an effort to get my blog out there and focus more on my social images to increase the likelihood of sharing. It has paid off and I've hit my first 20,000 page view month. So this month, I want to continue to focus on these efforts to keep increasing my page views.
- No Snoozing. Getting in bed by 10 isn't a problem, but getting up when I want to get up is a struggle. So I really want to make an effort to not hit the snooze button 500 times, and actually get up the first time my alarm goes off. This has been a goal of mine in the past, and it's so important that I want to continue to focus on this goal.
- Purge it all. Ok, I don't necessarily want to purge everything, just most things! We're putting our house on the market in January, so it needs to be tidy, clean, and clutter free. Additionally, we're not just moving, but we're building a house in a town 5 hours away, so we want to move as little stuff as possible.
- Finish Christmas Shopping. I started my Christmas shopping months ago, but my plan is to finish this month, most likely on Black Friday.
- Pay off 1 bill. This one will be a goal again for this month to keep up the momentum in getting out of debt.
- Make an extra $200. I'm setting the bar a little higher this month, and am going to try to make an extra $200. My extra income has been increasing little-by-little which is great in keeping me motivated to try even harder to bring in more through side hustles.
So there you have it! It looks like I'm going to have another busy month ahead of me, but it should be productive and will help to get me in a better place in every facet of my life. Next month I'll follow up with my how I did towards each of my goals, as well as set some new ones!
What are some of the things you hope to accomplish in November?