Rosewood and Grace Monthly Goals for September 2017
*This post may contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission to help keep this site running.
Over the last couple of months I've been so inspired when visiting other blogs. I've seen several bloggers share their monthly goals with their readers and I thought this seemed like such a great idea! Each month I try to set goals for myself anyway, so sharing with you all seems like a great way to keep myself accountable. So without further adieu, here are my goals for the month of September and a recap of my goals and progress in August!
- Post Consistently (2x/week). I thought for sure I could meet this goal! I mean, posting two times a week, totally realistic and possible, right?! Well, it is, I just didn't plan out my time as well as I should have. That's it! It all comes to planning. So, another month, another try. 🙂
- Grow my subscriber list. While it didn't grow by much, it still grew!
- Post Consistently (2x/week). Giving this one another shot. With a little more planning and effort, I'm going to make this happen!
- Increase my page views. Really I would prefer this goal to be “increase my marketing efforts,” but to me it's more measurable by reviewing page views because this way I can see if my marketing efforts worked and increased traffic and exposure to my site.
- 21 Day Fix. I didn't even come close to completing this. I am still struggling with finding my motivation to get more active, so this was really hard to get in to.
- Meal plan every week. I made it about halfway with this. Started out the month of August pretty strong and actually planned out my meals, then lost the momentum in the middle of the month, then picked it back up at the end of the month.
- In bed by 10. Nailed it! 🙂
- Exercise 3x/week. I'm not putting any other specifics on this one other than to exercise 3 times a week. I beat myself up when I make my goal too specific and don't want to do that particular activity. So for this month, exercising AT ALL in ANY WAY at least 3x/week is what I'm aiming for.
- Meal plan every week. Given that I was able to do this about halfway last month, I think I can manage to use some of the meals I planned from last month and carry forward to September to help me get the entire month planned.
- No Snoozing. Getting in bed by 10 isn't a problem, but getting up when I want to get up is a struggle. So I really want to make an effort to not hit the snooze button 500 times, and actually get up the first time my alarm goes off.
- Catch up with friends. I am happy to say that I met this goal! While I'm sure this doesn't seem hard to some people, for me, it really is a struggle because I usually am so exhausted I just decide to stay home instead of make plans with friends. I had dinner with several friends that I hadn't spent much time with lately, and have continued to keep the conversation going throughout the rest of the month.
- Paint the kitchen and bathroom. Ok, this is probably an odd goal compared to other goals I've set lately, but here's the thing….we're selling our house. We've met with a realtor and are planning to list our house in January, so I have the next few months to get it ready, which includes getting the rooms painted and touched up.
- Pay off 1 bill. I made progress towards an outstanding bill that I have, but wasn't able to get it all paid off. However, I made some good progress, so I'm happy!
- Make an extra $50. Nailed it! 🙂 Once again, between the blog and ibotta, I was able to earn more than $50 this month.
- Pay off 1 bill. This one will be a goal again for this month to keep up the momentum in getting out of debt.
- Make an extra $100. I'm setting the bar a little higher this month, and am going to try to make an extra $100.
So there you have it! It looks like I'm going to have another busy month ahead of me, but it should be productive and will help to get me in a better place in every facet of my life. Next month I'll follow up with my how I did towards each of my goals, as well as set some new ones!